Find out what Tool Belt is, how to enable and access it in Gravity Sketch
Last updated on February 16, 2022
Tool belt comes with set of tools that you can use to advance your experience in Gravity Sketch. Before you can access Tool Belt, you will need to enable it in Settings.
Enable Tool Belt
- Press blue menu button > Settings > Beta (Star icon)
- Enable the Tool Belt by switching the button to the right
Activate Tool Belt
Once enabled, follow the steps below to access it:
- Hold the grip button on your drawing hand.
- Swipe right or left with your drawing hand.
- A set of tools will appear. Simply grab any tool using grip on your drawing hand.