All objects created or imported into the app can be easily deleted or undone as described in the steps below.
1. Intersect the object you would like to delete with the Grab Sphere
2. Use the grab trigger to grab the object
3. While holding the trigger down (or 'holding the object') press the red button on the drawing hand controller. The selected object will be deleted
Delete multiple objects
To delete multiple objects at the same time, increase the size of the Grab Sphere to intersect more objects, grab the object with the grab trigger and press the red button on the drawing hand controller to delete them.
To undo an action or multiple actions:
- Tap the red button and you will go back one step in the history of your project.
- Tapping the back button multiple times will take you back to multiple steps (the red back button is the equivalent of CMD+Z/ CTRL+Z in other creative software suites).
To quickly go back and forward in your history, you can use the history clock feature on the non-drawing hand. The history clock is positioned on the non-drawing hand joystick.
- Move the joystick or touchpad counter-clockwise to go back in history
- Move the joystick or touchpad clockwise to move forward in history — the equivalent of the redo function.
Object history is different depending on what mode you are in:
- Sketch History: if you are in 'object mode' where you are moving objects around and changing their colors and object properties, history will take into account these actions
- Edit History: when in the edit mode of an object, history will work with the changes made to the geometry and the movements of control points, edges, faces, and splines. Once you exit edit mode, history will once again work with object mode.
Edit history won't be carried over through sessions: once you leave the sketch the edit history for objects will be deleted while the sketch history will be carried over through the sessions.