Use the Soft Select Tool when editing multiple objects to achieve new patterns and shapes.
Access and Use
1. Grab objects you would like to soft edit and press the blue button to enter the Edit mode
2. Press and hold the grab button
3. While holding the grab button press down on the joystick on your drawing hand controller
4. The second sphere will appear inside the larger Grab Sphere
Change the size of the Soft Select sphere by moving the joystick up or down.
5. Grab points you would like to edit and move the controller to manipulate the points
When in soft select mode the points you edit with the inside sphere will be edited with 100% and the points edited with the outer sphere (as shown in step 5) will have a feather edge creating a much smoother effect when editing multiple points at one time.
6. To disable the soft select tool exit the edit mode by pressing the blue button on your non-drawing hand
You will not be able to undo the changes while editing multiple objects at one time. Changes can only be undone while editing individual objects.