This article will walk you through the process of setting up an Pico Neo 3 Pro out of the box for the first time.
Pico Neo headsets can be used standalone or tethered (check PC system requirements for tethered headsets here).
Before you set up your Neo 3, you will need the following:
- 4 AA batteries for your controllers
- A fully charged headset
- Your wifi password and name
To set up, follow these steps:
- Power on your headset by long pressing the power button on the top left on the headset
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Pico account and connect to your wifi.
- You will be asked to choose the boundary.
- Option 1 stationary: Scale the room by sitting and looking down at the floor.
- Option 2 walk around: Scale the room by walking around, creating a circle with the controllers.
- Install any updates to the headset when prompted.
- Open the App Store and search for Gravity Sketch in the search box
- Launch the app and log into your Landing Pad account to start creating
We've found that it's not uncommon for multiple updates to be downloaded the first time you power up your Pico and connect to a wifi network.
The Pico button is located on the controllers as well as on the headset, and has the Pico symbol on it.
- Pressing the Pico button once will bring you to the main menu at any time. The running application will be minimized but not closed.
- Double clicking on the Pico button will open the task manager. Here you can “switch to” or close the active applications.
- To “center” the view, look straight ahead, point controller straight ahead and hold the Pico button (either on the headset or on the controller) for approximately 2 seconds.
Pico Support Team
If you are having trouble setting up your headset, feel free to contact the Gravity Sketch Support Team and we'll be happy to help out. We can help with general Headset issues as well as any questions you have about Gravity Sketch.
To contact the Pico Support team directly, visit their Support Page.