At times, you may want to connect your Quest 2 headset to your computer for more power and extra features. Check out our tutorial below to see how it's done.
1. Your headset's charging cord can also be used to plug into your compatible computer's usb-c.
2. Download the Oculus computer app (Download Software) for tethering - https://www.meta.com/quest/setup/?utm_source=www.meta.com&utm_medium=dollyredirect
3. Once you have downloaded the program, plug your headset into the computer. You will see a screen in the headset asking if you want to Enable Oculus Link.
4. Agree to connect.
5. Once connected, you’ll see a new home screen.
6. From your new Oculus home screen, you will need to download Gravity Sketch again, as you’re now downloading for use on pc.
7. Go the Store icon and download Gravity Sketch.
8. Log in using your Landing Pad login credentials.
9. When in Gravity Sketch ‘Save Settings’, you can toggle from Save to Cloud over to Save Locally. This will allow your files to be saved directly to your computer.
What are the benefits?
- You will be able to save your projects with more speed.
- You will have the ability to see your Gravity Sketch work on screen in real time.
- You will have the option to use an external camera to record your screen.
- You can access your computer folders through your headset.